Friday, March 18, 2011

i can't sleep

i can't sleep
i really miss them
i miss my home
i really want to be my real self in my real house, not here
the place that i can do anything
the place that people doesn't know me
place that who cares about muaddal and whtsoever
the place that u'll not feel isolation among the 'super'
i want my pass life with my family
i wanna talk and laugh with my sisters
chat with my brother
scold them haha, bcoz they had done something wrong, yajuz a'laiya
daddy's advices, his unlimited knowledge
mum that's always make me happy, a happy go lucky mum, funny
place tht nobody can harm me, annoyed me, disturb me, can't look me, hrmmm...
i've spent so many JD buying WEINAK just to call them be myself and happy with them
nobody can apart us, nobody nobody can make me as happy as i'm with them
u dunnO ABOUT me just shut up la.. i don't like u.. u all are badss.. hahahaha
then it was true about wat mummy said along time ago, it's about daddy too:
tak payah duk asrama duk rumah jew, lepas da abey skola dok la ko mane2 pun, pas ni tak jumpe umah da.. hahaha(tergelak sambil sediy) hah!! buku!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment